Sunday, October 20, 2013

REPORT UFO SIGHTING;

48 Responses to Report UFO Sighting

  1. SJ says:


    I had a very close detail sighting in Bland County, Virginia January 24, 2012 at 730 PM until 10 PM. The craft was very low with antenna down scanning. The antenna looked like a cell phone tower craft at 600 feet. Please contact SJ.
  2. monroe cook says:


    On January 12, 2012 my son And I drop my daughter off at basketball practice. I was about a half mile from my country home, when I saw a huge round circler spear shaped object. It was pretty blue. Wow it was beautiful. It was About a mile wide. Wow it was the biggest object I ever seen in my life. I’m 55 years old. I have seen almost everything Now. My son and I shared that sighting together. It just dropped straight down like a meteor. If that was a meteor I wouldn’t be here telling you this today. People from miles around would have died Like the dinosaurs. It had no fire coming off of it. Man it came down so fast an it stopped about 200 yards from the ground. Yes, 200 yards and I know what I’m talking about. My son and I looked at each other at the same time and then turned back around and looked at the circular blue object. The object was round and pretty blue. It was the most beautiful thing I have seen in my life. It looked like the ocean inside of it. It made no sound. Then all the sudden on the side of the circle the ocean waves started moving to the right and it took off so fast. If you would have blinked your eyes, you would have missed it. You know the crazy thing: The side where the blue waves came off it. turned into a perfect ice cream cone triangle with the cicle still in the front. It stayed like that while it took off. Nothing comes down out the sky and broad daylight and doesn’t hit the ground.
    • Administrator says:


      Quite an interesting sighting. What time was the sighting?
    • mark mellein says:


      On all articles about UFO sightings it was all about seeing them. Then they leave. What I would like to say is I believe you because I have seen them, but a lot smaller and more numerous. Many times I have been among them where they were all around and I was the only one seeing them. They lead me down a driveway to a group of people watching. A short ways away I fell asleep. By morning they were gone. Since then I keep finding them in the mountains of Ventura County. The UFOs live in groups in rock formations in the cliffs where nobody even looks.
  3. Saul71 says:


    Back in the 1980s I was driving my 77 Ford pick up home from work one evening. It was just starting to get dark and I was driving up a road that led close to the top of a hill when something to the right caught my eye.There are mostly trees on the right side, but in an open space I caught a glimpse of a glowing light, very low and moving the same direction I was going. I thought what the hoot? Maybe I can get to the top of the hill where the road turns left or right and get another look. When I came to the top it had already turned left around the top of the hill and was coming parallel to me going in the opposite direction, about seventy yards away and maybe seventy five or eighty feet up. but listen to this: I stopped, shut my motor off and got out. It didn’t make a noise. It looked like a bi-plane with the nose cutoff flush in front of the wings and the tail section also cut off at the wings. There wasn’t enough light to see any outline of any persons inside. Out near the ends and in between both the wings were large amber colored lights, made like two Dixie cups with the big ends together with the points centered and secured in between near each end of the wings. If Roswell was true, this could be something from area 51.
    If anyone else has seen one of these, please let me know.
    I had another sighting that was nothing but lights. I saw about dark back in about 1963 a light that looked like a small plane just topping over a hill about a couple a hundred or so yards away. I was standing leaning on my cousin’s car. He was facing the other way. Suddenly this small moving light stopped blinking and it looked as though someone was opening a garage door and the garage was filled with brilliant light. Then after a second or so it looked like the door closed, but there was nothing there and not a sound. A friend of mine saw a similarr happening at his airfield, but just saw the blinking lights.
  4. d wozny says:


    I was outside in Roselle Park, NJ when I saw an orange ball going slow then slower when a plane flew by. Then the ball moved east and then just flickered or vanished. Also two fast flying jets flew in that way about 30 seconds later.
  5. carl bennett says:


    There were objects were all over in the direction of the milky way. There were 7 of them at 9.50 PM, April 8, 2012. My zip code is 98226 in Washington State. This lasted for about 2 minutes and then they all scattered. It was crazy!
  6. carl bennett says:


    This site is great. I am an amateur metorite hunter. I pay a close attention to the sky. In my life time day or night I have seen some weird stuff out here in the Puget Sound area.
  7. Greg Smedal says:


    Thursday night after 8:45 PM I was on the deck having a smoke while scanning the stars. I looked to the Northeast and saw what at first, I thought was a commercial jet. Then I sighted two objects. These objects must have been 40,000 feet or more out there. One was a solid round (sphere) the other was displaying a triangular light report. I really thought nothing of it until I witnessed the spherical object change direction by 180 degrees, and rapidly move towards the other. The triangular object casually avoided contact. This dance continued for more than 40 minutes. I wanted to tell my wife, but did not want to leave my post. I AM NOW CONVINCED BEYOND ANY ARGUMENT THAT WE ARE BEING VISITED

No comments:

Post a Comment