Sunday, November 3, 2013

UFO SIGHTINGS IN THE USA

 

California Glowing Ball

Lake LA -- I was out in the backyard playing with my blue laser pointing it at a satellite when I saw a glowing light to the left of me because I was facing northwest. I thought it might be a helicopter or plane as they do fly in the area, but they have blinking lights that turn on over my town and you can hear the jet or heli engines. This was like a glowing ball so I turned off the laser to be safe. No marker lights ever came on and it looked like a star. No way could it be a plane as they do not have bright side lights like a star. It just looked like a gold glowing ball with no real solid surface. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Florida Diamond

Fort Ogden – On October 29, 2013, we were up on our balcony and looking out at the ball of light that’s there almost every night. We noticed it changed to look like three lights again. It then turned vertical and red and had like a nucleus appearance to it with numbers of lights. Like a pillar of allot of red lights with another red light spinning around it like an atom symbol. It was very strange; we had a perfect view of it through the binoculars and got a pretty good shot of it with the video camera. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Illinois Chevron and Triangle?

ILantich26Oct13.jpgAntioch—On Octobe 26, 2013 this photo and video was taken of triangle lights.
Thanks to MUFON CMS
Waterman -- My son, his friend, and I were driving east on Lee Road at about 8:10 PM, on October 25, 2013. I noticed a large shimmering reddish bright light that was larger than a planet. It was hovering for at least five minutes. I joked about it being a UFO because it hadn’t moved. Then it got brighter and fades. It was gone roughly 10 seconds and came back and got bright then faded to a pin point then did that one more time and disappeared completely. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Indiana Orange Lights

 Noblesville -- I was standing in my driveway and noticed a strange light in the sky on October 18, 2013. I am on the flight path to Indianapolis Regional Airport and see planes frequently but this “plane” was very low and caught my attention. It flew silently over my home without navigation lights. There was no mass; it was a wing, tail, body moving between me and any of the light.
I ran to grab my camera and by the time I returned it was behind a small cloud. I noticed another one crossing the sky behind my home!
I could see four lights just above the trees and I could hear police sirens. When I reached the back of my house there was 15 to 20 in a line of them! They passed right over me in total and absolute silence! Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.UFOsnw.com

Kentucky Flying Wing

Pendleton County -- Glenn Pennington here again, thought I'd share a few more pictures. I have several that I will send later that verify the theory about some UFO's being Biological Machines that show what appear to be living ufos with mechanical looking arms, legs ,or landing gear and other features.
Thanks to Glenn Pennington
PS: I still have no help in documenting my nightly UFO event here.

Nevada Massive Egg UFO

 Carson CityI was flying to California from Illinois on October 20, 2013 looked out the window to see this massive egg-shaped object flying by the plane.
 I took pictures of it and then a video when the object changed direction. It started flying away from the plane so eventually it just went out of sight. Thanks to MUFON CMS



 LAS VEGAS -- At 630 pm, on October 29, 2013, I was standing on my patio and saw a bright star southwest of Las Vegas that I thought was Venus, but it was much bigger so I got my spotter scope and saw a circle of lights with many lights in the center connecting like a spider web and floating like a leaf but whipping in the wind. It was flipping and turning slowly over as it floated. It could not be a weather balloon because of all the lights. It was interesting and I have never seen any objects in the sky like this and a couple planes flew past this object so I wonder if any passengers saw it too. I lost sight of it as it got closer to the mountains southwest of Blue Diamond. Thanks to MUFON CMS

New Jersey Diamond Triangular craft

Mount Holly -- We heard a loud roaring noise outside our window at 5:15 AM, this morning on October 22, 2013, and I couldn’t figure out what it was. It sounded like a really loud jet engine taking off. We listened to it for a few minutes before we got up and see what it was. I opened the window and saw two large bright rectangular red lights hovering to the north. They were completely still, like nothing we’ve ever seen. We grabbed our binoculars and looked up at it. The craft was close so we could the craft was triangular with two large rectangular red lights and smaller lights. It hovered for about 30 seconds then slowly started moving south at the speed of a helicopter. We saw an outline of a circle on the top rear of it. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.UFOcenter.com

North Carolina Light

Fuquay Varina -- My boyfriend and I were sitting on our porch on October 26, 201, when I spotted a glowing orb hovering in one place for about an hour. It changed into many different colors and changed shape. The UFO took off behind a tree line a lot faster than a plane could go as we videotaped. My 20 pictures and videos are time stamped because they were taken with my cell phone.
Thanks to MUFON CMS

Oregon Orb


Sweet Home -- Since January 2013, I have been noticing a circular apparition in the sky to the west which I could see pulsating and changing colors. When I used my digital camera to maybe get a better shot and was surprised to see and capture color because it was in the winter months.

On October 21st, I went outside to look at the full moon to the west and noticed the color changing orb seemed very bright and much closer! I turned towards the east and spotted another one above the treeline under the moon. There were more and I saw the object moving and a blue orbs. My camera is a Panasonic Lumix and I took more pictures showing the color changing orbs taking energy from a blue one. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Pennsylvania Light

Chalfont – I’ve noticed this light five times in the past three weeks that is not an aircraft. I live not to far from the Willow Grove Air Base and was able to watch this object for about 30 minutes on October 25, 2013. I went into the house and came out to check on it about an hour later it was gone. It seemed to grow extremely bright at times and then dim as it was rotating. It hovered for 15 minutes and then very slowly moved east. Many airplanes and a helicopter were in the area of this object. My husband was also puzzled by this object because it was several times brighter than the picture. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Tennessee Lights

Johnson City – I noticed the lights in the sky above the parking lot on October 26, 2013, and assumed it was a Halloween thing. I shopped for a half hour and went outside and saw it again. It have me chills. I drove a mile home and the lights are above my parking lot that creeped me out so I took video of it with my iPhone and my girlfriend, she says it’s The Northern Lights,
 My Dad said send it to you guys ASAP. My phone has been acting up since I took the video too. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Texas Large Object

 Houston -- I was driving home from work on October 24, 2013, at 6:20 PM. I was stuck in traffic and looked up and there was a stationary large glowing object so I called a friend and he also saw it and said it was stationary. I drove under it and looked up through my sun roof and it was silent and high up. Then a very low flying grey aircraft flew over and was also very quiet. My friend informed me I had to pay attention to the road that there were helicopters circling it. Thanks to MUFON CMS



 Wenatchee -- While my wife was watching the kids at the bus stop she noticed this object hovering at high altitude and sort of bouncing around on October 22, 2013. It didn’t make noise and was moving quickly. After a few minutes it just seemed to disappear. She felt shocked and a little confused on what she was seeing. She quickly grabbed the camera and took a couple of pictures.
Thanks to MUFON CMS

Utah Orange Sphere

Brigham City -- Stepped outside around 10:30 PM on October 23, 2013, to smoke and noticed an orange sphere about 30 degrees in the western sky. It was traveling east heading over my house so I quickly reached into my pocket for my Samsung 3 cell phone and I was able to get a photo. I tried to put my phone in video mode but when I looked back up, it was gone. I don’t think it could have passed over my house. Thanks to MUFON CMS
I am a MUFON Field Investigator here in Utah and just want to report this sighting in case there are any other similar sightings in the area. The picture is not as bright or big as I viewed it and it might have been a lantern, but in our small city I have not observed this before. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Washington Triangle

Lake Stevens -- It was July 4, 2013 at 9:45 pm, and just dark enough to observe fireworks so I went outside to see a strange glowing object. It wasn’t acting like any normal fireworks, so I sprinted inside and grabbed my video camera.
When I came back outside and started recording, the light was slowly moving south silently. I figured it to be moving 2-5 mph tops. My heart was racing and the more I watched I began to realize it wasn’t normal and wasn’t a plane or helicopter. As I tried to film it disappeared like a light switch. It reappeared in the due east and twice is high the size of a tennis ball. Thanks to MUFON CMS
Phoenix -- I was getting ready for bed at 1:30 AM, when I realized this loud but subtle sound outside on October 22, 2013. At first, I thought it was a train, but it had a very powerful rumbling, low, deep tone. I checked outside to see what was really making the noise. I instantly noticed the UFO over the water, right above Titlow Park in foggy and a low cloud cover. It was 100 to 300 feet high with three lights in the shape of a triangle were very bright. They were white lights, and I was surprised that they were so easily visible. I stared out my window, shocked and excited and scared. This UFO moved from left to right very slowly over a period of ten minutes from west to northwest. At first it moved some, and then paused for a minute, and then it continued its path. At certain times it would fade into the fog, but I could still see it.
The triangle shape was not flat, so that I could see all three lights clearly in a perfect triangle shape. This scared me because it made it seem as if the UFO was watching me during its whole flight path. The UFO eventually moved northwest and disappeared. It scares me to know that it was something much more than a train, and that it was really a UFO making these noises. Thanks to MUFON CMS

No comments:

Post a Comment